Wednesday, October 20, 2010

day 34_Fan Mail

台北市110 忠孝東路五段71巷12弄10號樓 4樓公寓
ZhongXiao East Road, Section 5
Lane 71, Alley 12, Building 10, Apt 4F
Taipei 110, Taiwan

Good evening adoring fans - just in case you need to let me know in writing how much you adore reading my blog, this is my new mailing address (confirmed). For those who can see the Chinese text, I would advise adressing all mail in both Chinese & English - just for good measure...

So far, I haven't even checked my own mailbox since moving in! But I would love to hear from any and all of you. It makes my day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Liz,

    I'm finally getting caught up on your blog; it's great! Alex has been reminding me I should read it, but, you know, I'm a cretin. Anyway, I'm loving vicariously experiencing your adventure, and the attitude you've taken to it all. That's my sis, watch out! You're not a bad writer either...

    I don't know if or when you'll manage to get this way next (sometime end of January or so would be great, hint) but, if all else fails, we'll get that way for a visit. Of course it may have to wait until Future Hyde is of adequate travel age.

    Enjoy the rain, no sympathy on that from a Cascadian. Though here we use raincoats, rather than bumbershoots.

    ReplyDelete