1. I woke up at 3am and realized my alarm was set for the wrong time (I had an early meeting this morning)... so I actually changed my alarm in the middle of the night and was up and out the door on time! Good catch that helped my day to start out on the right foot (instead of the wrong one).
2. The weather has been gorgeous from the moment I crawled out of bed. Not hot, not cold, and no rain today!
3. I had enough band-aids in my purse to cover my new blisters (1 on each foot). At least my shoes didn't completely devour my feet... and I probably won't walk to work in those next time.
4. I found out TCU, my alma mater, has joined the Big East Conference for football. Go frogs! :)
5. I completed some preliminary work for a larger project and got good feedback! It is always nice to know I am on the right track.
6. I got paid! Yay!!! Christmas shopping here I come...
7. I ventured out and ate at a new restaurant for dinner - Vietnamese place, very near my house, delicious.
8. I found a place that sells Chai Lattes! (Also very near my house. I have been looking for Chai since day 1...)
9. I came up with a potential idea for a homemade holiday wreath for my apartment door.
10. I'm going to bed at a decent hour to catch up on my sleep tonight.