Saturday, September 25, 2010

day 9_Lazy Day

I have been asked a few times lately - "So what are you going to do this weekend?" And I've got to tell you folks... With nowhere to be, no one to be with, and nothing pressing for my time... there's not a whole lot of excitement! You're shocked, I know.

Yes, of course, I am in this splendid new city with endless adventures awaiting, but deep down, I am sort of holding out, hoping to explore the truly fun stuff with my hubby! That, and I am also holding out on spending money until I can at least get my first paycheck from the new job. Taipei is busy, busy with life and I am looking forward to having a little spending cash to boost my motivation and get out more. I also purchased an MRT card yesterday (for the light rail) which is definitely my new key to the city... I do enjoy riding the MRT here. It's clean, quick, and goes virtually wherever you want to be - plus the station is just next to my soon-to-be new apartment!

So, that being said, my weekend is a mix of wandering/walking around town, window shopping, bubble baths, and a great book. Since I finished the second of three books today, tomorrow's treat may have to be that next book...! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment