Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 36_Keeping Busy

Hello world,

I know I haven't been blogging as much recently, so I just wanted to post up at least a quick note. My husband is here for good now (yay!) as mentioned previously, and I have also been completely swamped at work! Who knew so many people wanted to "go green"?!

It's a good thing really, but it also means that I have not been taking as much time for myself. Between husband and work, I've been trying to give most of my time to other people. So I'm certainly hoping I can get back to the blog a little more, maybe after this week is over?.....Maybe be after next week is over?

This coming Monday is my birthday ~ yay, again! ~ and I have been trying to come up with something fun to do. That should mean great adventures and blog photos coming soon! :) We will most likely celebrate this weekend... and I think we have an idea of where to explore/what to do...

Other than that, all is well in Taipei. I've been hearing about SO MANY natural disasters in the US on the news lately. Hope my many American readers are keeping safe & sound. In other news, my in-laws recently moved to Australia, so I've been hearing more about Australia lately too. I can't wait to visit and check that off my long list of hopeful travel destinations! [I used to tell myself that I wouldn't be ready to have kids until I've visited at least 5 continents (minimum). Yes, believe it or not, I actually have a much more extensive list of the things I hope to do before I have kids... all mentally recorded for my own personal reference]. So far I have visited/lived in North America, Europe, & Asia... Australia would make 4... and I'm hoping I can visit South America at some point to make 5! :)

Happy travels, happy reading, and I hope you're all having a great week!
~L

No comments:

Post a Comment